DRINKING WATER SUPPLY
Pipes DN1200 to DN2000/K CLASS Pipe with STANDARD joint
Field of use:
For drinking water mains
- External coating: metallic zinc (200g/m2)+ varnish
- Internal lining:Centrifuged cement mortar lining
- EN 545, ISO 2531, GB/T 13295
- More than 160 years extensive experience in the manufacture and use of ductile iron pipes, and a set of strict quality management system of Saint-Gobain;
- STANDARD joints possess faster installation speed, larger angular deflection and gasket sealing surface, avoiding vulcanization treatment of soft and hard gasket of TYTON joints and allowing pipeline to have a better concentricity;
- The ultrasonic monitoring system to ensure that the pipe thickness of each pipe meets national standards;
- Metallic zinc (200g/m2) better than metallic zinc (130g/m2) to prolong the service life of pipes;
- Use blast furnace cement mortar lining(BFSC), which is for potable water, better than ordinary portland cement to guarantee the quality and sanitation of pipes.
- Compared with 6 meters, pipes of 8.15 meters effective length reduce the installation time and the amount of gasket, and decrease the risk of leakage without increasing the difficulty of construction;
- One pipe corresponds to one pipe number of large diameter pipes to ensure the product traceability, which is easy to control the quality of pipes.
SUPPLY, TREATMENT & DISTRIBUTION WATER
Saint-Gobain PAM supplies ductile iron pipelines throughout the world, allowing water to be transported from its source to treatment plants and places of consumption. Our solutions address water whether it is potable, raw, waste or recycled, and cover the entire water transport cycle, from its gravity supply, surface and ground water filtration and seawater desalination, treatment and storage, and distribution to consumers and industry.
As investment in renewing water supply infrastructure is declining in relative terms, there is increasing demand on pipeline service longevity. Our ductile iron pipes, fittings, valves and accessories are anti-ageing and have earned a first-class reputation for both leak tightness and pressure resistance.
We are involved in both the preservation of the quality and quantity of water as a resource and its distribution in all situations, where there may be mechanical stresses, pressure surges, or environmental constraints among other challenges.
For the supply of water alone, we have 10,000 items of pipes, fittings and joint compounds to cope with every possible situation and to withstand all hazards associated with their transport, handling, installation and operation.