Little Moves, Big Difference
Chosen by 14,000 employees, there are 10 top environmental habits in Saint-Gobain:
- Stairs: 1 or 2 floors? I take the stairs.
- Cycle: Short distance? I walk or cycle.
- Printing: I limit my printouts. Target: Zero paper!
- Electrical equipment: Switch everything off when I go.
- Lamp: I switch off the light when leaving!
- Mugs: I prefer mugs to paper of plastic cups.
- Waste: I sort my waste!
- Taps: I make sure the tap’s shut!
- Phone: I try to not change phones too often.
- Communication: A word to say to my neighbor? Speak face-to-face.
Let’s start to protect the environment from the minor matter, conduct the concept of sustainable green consumption, and change the world with your lifestyle. You can do more than you think.